Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Elder Harmon Update

Jarediah isn't able to write on his blog anymore, so I am putting in the post that he gives me.

Well nontheless we have three dates of baptism in our area for a family that came to church on sunday. Well lets see what to say hmm. So I am glad to hear things are going good at home even though the details of good are very tiny. Anyway in other news I ran into a sister here in the mission who knew bj in highschool and says she was one of his good friends. I dont know her first name but her last name is Mitchell. She is the same age as bj and here in the mission and says she is going to try and write him a letter. She is really enthusiastic that she knows him and hopes he is doing pretty good. Maybe if bj can find her in the yearbook he could write her a letter. He can send it to the same address as me here in Guatemala if he wants to write her.
Anyhow things in guatemala are pretty good with the exception that a lot of people die in my area everyday due to gangs and stuff, but oh well what can you do right? Maybe it will help people wake up and realize that they dont have all the time in the world like they think that they do. I really like this new area we have. I have a really high hill in my area that when I stand on top I can see the whole area of alameda and into other areas far into the capital, it is really cool. I have attached pictures of me (an update), my companion (yellow tie in the one) and my new room and study room in which I live haha. As you can see it is a mess, advantage of living with a somewhat messy companion haha and having a companion that had a companion that left a ton of stuff when he went home. I have a slight cough that annoys me now and again but other than that things are pretty good.
Elder Harmon

No comments:

Post a Comment