Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 2 change 2


Hello everyone again. Time for week two of my series of blogs from my mission. I hope things are going good for everyone. This keyboard is really hard to type on but I will try to make good time on it non the less. This week has been a pretty good and rough week for me. Good because we are having a lot of success finding people and I am developing a growing love for contacting with a greater understanding and comprehension of spanish. I must say that I know nothing because I know that I am only learning like I am with the help of the Lord. He has been blessing my companion and I abundantly to be able to find people in my area. My area is pretty tiny but surprising with the help of the Lord many people are listening. I am going to be praying this week to be able to help the people we found to develop a testimony of the work and to help the progressing investigators to be able to grow and become ready for baptism. I have only had one but I have another one set for this weekend with a girl named Cindy Cux. Pretty cool the blessings of success the Lord is blessing us with. I am finding a lot things in the scriptures I never knew before.

I have decided that I won´t speak of the rough parts haha no need focus in on the less feasible things of the week. Anyhow I have a growing testimony of this work. Each day I grow closer to the Lord as he guides my companion and I to the people that we need to work with. I am grateful for my companion and his great love for the people and knowledge of the scriptures. He reads Jesus the Christ everyday. Talk about smart haha but ya he knows a lot. I just want everyone to know that I have a testimony of this gospel and I know with no doubt in my mind and with all my heart that the Lord is guiding his work and that he loves his children. I know that as we try to come closer to him he blesses us more and as we are obedient we see miracles happening everyday in the lives of others. I know these things are true in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment