Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Another Week in the service of the lord

Hey everyone how´s going? Things here in Guatemala are starting to look up. Each day is a new adventure for me with talking to new people and also with working with my companion Elder Vindel. He is a really interesting fellow with a lot of brains. He reads Jesus the Christ everyday and for all those who have ever read this book it is one really deep and two very advanced in thought. My comp is a pretty smart guy and has many experiences with the gospel from being from the evangelical church before LDS church. I am learning a lot of things while at the same time trying to master the language we know as spanish. It is a fun daily task and let me tell you quite difficult at times, but non the less I am seeing many blessings of the Lord both with the people and with the language. I don´t have a lot of time to write this week as I have a lot of people to write but I will try to make this blog as edifying for all as I possibly can. I didn´t have a chance to download my pictures from my camera to my USB so I will not be able to give an update of my birthday pictures and others sadly but I will strive diligently to provide you all with the lastest here in my mission as I get the time to be able to accomplish exactly that. Just know I think about you guys and how you are doing and hope to hear from you and the adventures you are having as time goes on.

I am greatful to be here in Guatemala with the chance to be able to serve the people. I have a great testimony of my mission and the many things I am learning to be able to do here, and the blessings of understanding the scriptures boy am I ever learning things that previously I never knew and the funny part is that they were scriptures marked from seminary classes I had four years ago. What a testimony of the great work and how everything works in its own time. I want you to know that I know that this is the church of God with no doubt in my heart, and I know with all my might, mind, heart, and strength that this is the lord´s work and I am being an instrument in the master´s hands to bring many to a knowledge of his truth. I testify of this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment