Sunday, May 30, 2010

May 24th

We had a change and I have a new companion now. His name is elder Mendoza and he is pretty cool.
I will tell you about a neat experience I had the other day,I was going about and I made a promise to a lady that if she read the book of mormon god would bless her to be able to read. I know this did not come from me but the spirit of promise, and shortly after we were talking to another lady that is living in much sin and it was like god took over talking to her.

He was talking about the eternities and how if she didn´t change I would stand as a witness to her judgement to witness against her, and a lot of other things that I don´t remember because of the fact that it was only for her. It was soo cool mom I have to tell you there is no greater feeling in the world then knowing that God is talking and the person is being moved. By the end of it she was close to tears. I am so greatful for the lord and his help mom and his many blessings. I don´t know what I am supposed to do that is not normally done but I gladly accept the will of the lord in all things and with this new companion I am going to do everything in my power to make sure we have unity. Love always,
Elder Harmon

No comments:

Post a Comment